Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sharing the Silpada Designs Business Opportunity with Confidence!

I love what I do.  I love the jewelry I now wear (and earn for free!).  I love my flexible work schedule.  I love the sociality of my business.  I love the chance to grow personally and professionally.  I love my current income (and my income potential).  I love to party!!!  Most of all, I love that I can enjoy the privilege of being home with my kids to teach, explore, enjoy, and play with them.  I am sure that in some future day I'll find my way back into my other love: teaching or training.  For now, I'll stay put and enjoy spending my days teaching at home and my nights helping women increase their self-confidence by wearing beautiful jewelry, getting their friends together and earning jewelry for free, or starting their own business as a Silpada Designs Independent Sales Rep!  Curious?  Interested?  Get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment