Monday, April 18, 2011

Fab-YOU-lous Friday at Tiffany's

So, I had my first party with Tiffany B. as my hostess. It was great to visit and get to know her family and friends better.  The desserts were soooo yummy: cupcakes, "kitchen sink" cookies (her mom's mom's recipe named because it has everything in it except the kitchen sink!), Dove chocolates, Doritos, peanuts and Sunny-D (my first time drinking it, too).  Mmmm...snack and dessert heaven!  Tiffany was the perfect hostess.  She read everything in her packet and filled out her hostess wish list beforehand, got a couple of orders before her party, tried on and then wore a piece of jewelry during the evening and encouraged everyone else to do the same, browsed the catalog with her friends, passed out my business cards, and stayed in the same room as the jewelry display.  We mostly just enjoyed each other's  company getting to know each other, telling and listening to stories about each other...a great and relaxing evening, a lovely ladies' night!  :)  I love what I do!
  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the opportunity to host your very first Silpada party. It was an honor to be able to help an amazing woman with such ambition and a heart of gold! I can't wait for the party to continue tomorrow at school. (Too bad we don't have any treats left!) I wish you the best of luck in your new career and will always be here to help you succeed!!!

    ReplyDelete